Interested in increasing my knowledge of architectural design and history, I decided to return to school and obtain a masters degree in architecture.
This would also fulfill the last requirement to complete ma IDP training program.
Following eight years in the professional world I have enjoyed my graduate education and am anxious to return to the office environment.
jurgens & associates inc.
- design and management of hospital renovations and tenant improvements
- zoning and building code research and code official negotiation
- specifications for hospitals, ti., and free standing structures
- documentation coordination between owner, architect and all concultants
- equipment coordination and construction administration for oncology facilities
- fire and life safety deficiency research and documentation
|3/96 - 5/00|
- consultant coordination and construction administration for office building
- coordinating and construction document details for criminal justice facilities
- construction document details for sport facilities
|1/93 - 3/96|
- masters of architecture
- northern Italy architectural tour, Dresden university presentation
|9/99 - 6/01|
- internship requirements complete, eligible for test 6/01
Ohio State University
- bachelor of science in architecture
|9/87 - 6/92|
hobbies: hiking, camping, running, travelling, scuba diving
Publications in "Wolkenkuckucksheim – Cloud-Cuckoo-Land – Vozdushnyi zamok":
Understanding City through Form Language - Portland (issue 2/01)